General School Rules
General School Rules
- Every student must carry his/her diary to school everyday and use it productively.
- Students should ensure that they arrive at the school at least 10 minutes before the warning bell. In any case, latecomers will not be given entry after7.50 am.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms and parents will be called to the school to take their wards back home.
- Students should always be in proper uniform whenever they come to school for any
- No fancy and funky hairstyles are allowed.
- Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw any object at any one.
- Bullying, using foul language and passing comments on classmates/ teachers are punishable offences. Strict action will be taken against such students who do so.
- For safety reasons students are not allowed to bring any weapons or sharp instruments such as blades, knives, paper scalpels, etc. to school.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs, or damage any school furniture, or write or draw anything on the walls. Students are expected to treat the school facilities with pride and respect and should not, in any way, wilfully damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident, should be reported at once to the school authorities so that repairs can be promptly undertaken.
- The cost of any wilful damage done will be recovered from the concerned students, who will also be liable to pay a fine for any such offence. Any one who notices something damaged should kindly report the same to the teacher, even if he or she does not know who has done it.
- No irrelevant book (other than text books or library books), magazine or other journals shall be brought to the school without the class teacher’s permission.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- In the interest of their own security, students are advised not to buy or receive any article, gift or foodstuff from anyone at all en-route.
- Airport School students should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct outside the school premises also whether in or out of uniform.As ambassadors of the school, students must conduct themselves with decorum and ensure that they are always polite and well mannered.
- The school reserves the right to terminate the schooling of students with unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is a bad precept for others.
- Exploding crackers or splashing colours during Diwali/ Holi or any other occasion in the school premises is strictly forbidden. Non-compliance with these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
- Students must make every effort to be present for the festivals and functions celebrated in the school. The school is committed to protect the environment and expects its students to be environment friendly in all their actions. The use of polybags (plastic bags) is therefore strictly prohibited in the school and students should consciously avoid their use for any purpose.