Schedule of Payment
Fees Structure For The Academic Year 2019-20 Download PDF
|Quarters||Annual Charges(Payable Annually)||Tuition Fee (Payable Quarterly)||Term Fee (Half Yearly)|
|April/May/June '20 (Payable by 16.04.2020)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|July/August/September '20 (Payable by 15.07.2020)||No||Yes||No|
|October/November/December '20 (Payable by 15.10.2020)||No||Yes||Yes|
|January/February/March '20 (Payable by 16.01.2020)||No||Yes||No|
- All school fees must be paid in advance not less than 15th of the month. After the last date fees will be charged as per following rates.
- ₹ 5.00 per day till the last working day of the month.
- ₹ 100.00 + ₹ 80.00 (first month)
- ₹ 200.00 + ₹ 80.00 (second month)
- If the fees are not paid in the whole term, the name of the student will be struck off from the rolls and he/she shall be readmitted only after the payment of readmission fees of ₹ 1000/-.
- It is mandatory to pay the tuition fee after academic session has started even though the student has not reported for the new session/ has not applied for the school leaving certificate.
- Annual charges are payable at the beginning of academic session and it is nonrefundable i.e. any midterm withdrawal of student requires full payment of annual charges.
- Any fee paid for a student is not adjustable with other student.
Timing for fees payment: 8.00 am to 2.00 pm (Monday to Friday) 8.00 am to 12.00 noon (Saturday) Note:In case of students studying in X and XII Standard, fee for fourth quarter will be realized along with third quarter.